Welcome to the semi-finals
of the first round, aka, Challenge 1-10 voting round at ff7com_lims
, featuring the personal challenges of everybody.
The basic rules and regulations of voting:
- Voting for Challenge 1-10 will end at around 12 AM GMT on Sunday, Febuary 11, 2008.Please look carefully at each icon and the number it has
- You are voting for 1 (one) icon of LESSER QUALITY to be eliminated, and 1 icon that is YOUR FAVORITE for People's Choice award. For the elimination icon, please judge based on overall technique and aesthetic quality, NOT personal preferences (such as character, favorite color, etc). We reserve the right to void any vote we feel is unfair or petty. You do not have to give a reason for your FAVORITE icon choices (though it is encouraged), but YOU MUST GIVE A REASON FOR YOUR ELIMINATIONS.
- Do NOT vote for your own icons (for either category) and don't feel obligated to not vote for your friends' icons, etc. Keep things as objective as possible!
- ANYONE CAN VOTE. You do not have to be a contestant or anything, so VOTE AWAY!
- Here is an example vote for you to follow (1 elimination, 1 favorites):
#202 - I like the cropping, but the coloring seems kind of bland and the icon looks unfinished.
Favorite #201 - I love the cropping and the coloring! Excellently done!
. If you don't double-check, you might be voting off the icons you like instead, which is a bad thing. Again double-check your votes
before posting them!( Voting under the cutCollapse )ANYONE CAN VOTE!
It's particularly recommended that you vote if you're one of the participating members since you might save yourself from elimination if you vote other icons off.
I'm not setting word limits but please give more comments than just "It's bland." The examples I've given are actually the length I'm looking for in decent comments.FOR THE ONES NOT PARTICIPATING
: I really hope everybody who sees this post will vote. It's the semi-finals and it would be nice if we could get some extra votes this time around. Thank you.
Good luck to every participant!